TF5060PMH is designed for hydraulic and lubricating oils. It is NOT intended for pressurized systems or where the cleaning unit is placed higher than the system it will purify. The TF has the ability to “lift/suck” oil into the filter, but must have “free fall” (fall back by gravity) back to the tank/oil reservoir. Water down to 100 ppm. (0.01%) and particles 1-3 microns.
Hydraulic systems such as balers, compactors, ro-ro equipment. This is mounted on the IBC tank for cleaning oil, such as freezer compressor oil or other places where it is not possible to permanently instal the unit, There are two sets of oil in attendance, one to use and one for purification; just select one of the two as needed.
- Capacity: 600 liters/24 hours
- Oil amount: Up to 3,000 liters
(oil amount in the system / tank to be cleaned)
- Oil types: All hydraulic- and lubricating oils
- Viscosity: 32 – 320
- Max pressure in: 200 bar with reduction valve
(Up to 3 bar without reduction valve)
- Max back pressure: No back pressure
- Filter use: Approx. 2-4 filters a year with continual use and in normal circumstances
- Power consumption: 2,400 watt, 230 volt, 16 amp. circuit
- Connection: 3/8″ BSP external thread inlet, hose clamp outlet
Warranty: 12 months
Weight: 35 kg
Dimensions: 64 x 45 x 47 cm (H x B x D)